Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) Infographic

Hello, everyone!

Over the past week and a half, my Honors Environmental Science has been talking about energy and energy usage. To complement this unit, the entire class individually researched hydraulic fracturing (fracking) and created an infographic to display said research. Below is my infographic- enjoy!

One thing I did not mention in this infographic was my personal opinion on the fracking issue. Personally, I do not support the practice. I believe the risks greatly outnumber the benefits. A clean and healthy water supply is far more important than energy stability and security. I believe we should invest more money into cleaner, alternative energy sources in lieu of natural gas extraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment