Saturday, April 16, 2016

Energy Ad Project Reflection


Overall, I found this project to be quite enjoyable. WeVideo has greatly improved since last year and the ad concept was a fun idea. Felix and I liked researching wind energy, its pros/cons, and creating the ads. I also like to divide and conquer approach - where the class is split up and each group researches one particular area and then we share what we found in the end. This method is much less daunting and an exciting way to learn. This project opened my eyes to all the various energy options in the world. The only thing I would change is the time constraint; I think it would be nicer to make the ads a bit longer in order to further explain our reasoning and dig deeper into the project.

Image: http://powidian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/beautiful-wind-turbines-at-night-wide.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment